[TowerTalk] ON4UN software

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ON4UN software
From: "Frank Mayer" <>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:47:25 -0500
Does anyone have experience with the ON4UN software?  I have built phased 1/4
wave verticals and phased them at 135 degrees using the Christman method of
phasing according to "Low-Band Dxing"  I use the phasing lengths given in the
book but I think I really should really measure the impedances.  I'd like to
know what the reflector thinks of the software before I purchase it.
Frank  WY3D

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.