[TowerTalk] Rohn 25g ennginnering spec. 130 mph

Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g ennginnering spec. 130 mph
From: James Brennan <>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:12:14 -0800 (PST)
I am looking for some engineering specs forRohnn 25g
tower. I need the base diagram and wind load ratings
that are the most up to date.  I need to show that it
rates unloaded to 130mph with engineering specs and
drawings to get a permit to put up this tower. I am
only going 40 to 50 feet and bracketed to the house at
8'.  Any help would be appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.