[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower

To: TowerTalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower
From: <>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:54:16 -0800 (PST)
I have a HS471 Tri Ex Tower that blew down in April. It was not fully extended
and blew down into some trees. It bent the very top of the bottom section, and
can be easily repaired. The top 2 feet or so needs to be cut off and then the
top section parts welded on. This is a very good crank up/tilt-over tower, but
does need to be guyed. With a little insurance money that I got, I have
replaced it with a used US Tower HDX572MDPL. The Tri-ex Tower is sure a lot
simpler to put in place than the HDX572. If anyone is interested in it as is, I
will make them a good deal on it. I am in the Seattle WA area. If not, I will
make that a summertime project and then sell it for more.

John Owens - N7SEJ

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.