Re: [TowerTalk] 20M Yagi

To: Michael Harris <mike.harris@horizon.co.fk>,Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 20M Yagi
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:56:36 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Harris <mike.harris@horizon.co.fk>

G'day,
I have a copy of the ARRL "Yagi Antenna Classics" on order but also
thinking about getting a copy of "Physical design of Yagi Antennas" by
W6QHS.

Now if I could only get the software of the 20th edition without having to
replace my 18th edition rather earlier than is reasonable.

Why not download a (free) copy of one of the NEC based programs (4nec2 or
MultiNEC) and it will crank out the feedpoint impedances, etc. quite nicely?
They'll even do some optimization.