Re: [TowerTalk] 20M Yagi

To: Michael Harris <>,Towertalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 20M Yagi
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:56:36 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Harris <>

I have a copy of the ARRL "Yagi Antenna Classics" on order but also
thinking about getting a copy of "Physical design of Yagi Antennas" by

Now if I could only get the software of the 20th edition without having to
replace my 18th edition rather earlier than is reasonable.

Why not download a (free) copy of one of the NEC based programs (4nec2 or
MultiNEC) and it will crank out the feedpoint impedances, etc. quite nicely?
They'll even do some optimization.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.