[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 24, Issue 34

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 24, Issue 34
From: Csamiam5@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:43:42 EST
Hi all. I've got five sections of Rohn 25g that I need to sale. I'll  take
$40. per section. Two sections are top sections and I want to sale all or
nothing as I don't want to be stuck with one top section. $40 per section is a
cheap enough price that you can pass it on to a friend (the section that is) I
have them here at my house in Chatt. TN and will ship at buyers expense. If you
 pick them up yourself there's other hardware that I'll let you have at no
extra  cost.
                                                                       Sammy
423-874-0313