[TowerTalk] rohn 55g freestanding

Subject: [TowerTalk] rohn 55g freestanding
From: Geoffrey Deasey <>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:30:28 -0500
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a good idea.

A Rohn 55G at 80' freestanding first section in 6'6'4(deep) concrete pad.
The owner of the property does not want any guy wires.

We are in a 90mph area, and I would suspect 1/2" ice.

The use of this tower would be for small antennas (vhf).