[TowerTalk] Ferrite- Type 31 Material

To: Towertalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ferrite- Type 31 Material
From: Richard Zalewski <>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:14:14 -0700
I continue to do research on selecting the correct ferrite for HF RFI
problems.  What I have found so far is that it appears that Type 31
material is best suited for 1-30 Mhz.  This is not the usual 43 or 77
material sold by most.  43 and 77 have a wider range but not the
impedance in the 10mhz range as 31.  Before I go order up a bunch of
31 material stuff does anyone have any experience using 31 material?

Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.