RE: [TowerTalk] Coax

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: "W4ZW" <>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:00:55 -0500
I stopped in Radio Shack to pick up some RG-8 since I was tired of grinding
down the solid conductor center of the very stiff 9913 to make patch cables.
They have discontinued RG-8 and are closing it out at half price for

It's the good type with the teflon insulation (which is difficult to strip),
but that's a pretty good price.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, FL
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.