[TowerTalk] Re: Stainless Steel Hardware

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Stainless Steel Hardware
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:14:42 -0800
Hi john,,

Check your local NAPA Auto parts Stores.  I live on the pacific Coast and
because of the fishing industry here in Fort Bragg the local NAPA parts
store stocks pretty heavy in Stainless Steel hardware.

I can usually buy a box of bolts for what the HOME DEPOT wants for
just a few bolts,

I use alot of 1/4" - 3/8" stainless nuts, bolts and washers in my business
and I usually can find everything I need at NAPA (shameless plug - not the town
,, the store)

hope this helps,

Bob Smith
Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I'm looking for recommended sources for small quantities of stainless steel hardware - bolts, nuts, star washers, u-bolts, etc. Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance
John S.
AA0ES