Re: [TowerTalk] RE: Wanted: Rohn 25 Side Mount Stand-off

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RE: Wanted: Rohn 25 Side Mount Stand-off
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:57:07 -0500
Check out

I haven't dealt with them, but I've seen their stuff at hamfests. Review at

Alan NV8A

On 12/22/04 10:07 am Diverjim tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I'm looking for a Side Mount/Stand-Off for Rohn 25. This is the piece frequently used to mount smallish antennas extending out to the side of the tower.

You may reply direct to KB0X@ARRL.Net