[TowerTalk] pull rope

To: "TowerTalk List" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] pull rope
From: "FireBrick" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:29:05 -0600
Don't forget the EZ Lube.
A bottle of the stuff electricians use to make pulling easier is cheap and saves a lot of grief.

The stuff has staying power so if in the future you need to run another cable, it will help greatly.

Apply liberally and often.
Found at any Casa Depot in electrical section.

In emergencies I've 'borrowed' my wife's dish washing soap.

The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Bill H. in Chicagoland