[TowerTalk] PVC size vs qty

Subject: [TowerTalk] PVC size vs qty
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:05:06 -0600
I ran my coax on top of the ground as the initial installation and the "hurry
up" and get it on the air.  I am now contemplating digging in the PVC and
replacing the original coax which has probably had some slight nicks at least
or damage from the yard tractor chains, etc.

The question is whether it is better to install a single 4 inch PVC or two or
more as needed of 2 or 2 1/2 inch PVC pipes.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.