[TowerTalk] Yaesu G1000DXA Problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G1000DXA Problem
From: "JCMonty" <JCMonty@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:51:12 -0600
David has the answer.  This presumes that the indicator is consistently lags
or leads the actual position by the same amount.  If however the needle
overshoots or undershoots at the limits of rotation it is another problem,
possibly with the rheostat inside the rotor.

73 and MC/HN
Jim Montgomery AG4KM@arrl.net