[TowerTalk] Need info

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need info
From: "Vitaly Markhasin" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:36:08 -0000
Hello All,
Merry Xmass!
Not sure if my request is right for this Reflector but I'm looking for
Value and rated power of a potentiometer used for ALC control in HENRY
2K-classic amp.
Parts list states "Allan Bradley JLU-1041" but I was unable to find any
info about it on Internet.
I have no output and no idle current in OP position.
Any ideas?
Thanks and sorry if my question belongs to a different reflector.
73! Vitaly (VE6JO)

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.