[TowerTalk] Heliax and PVC

Subject: [TowerTalk] Heliax and PVC
From: Todd Ruby <>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:36:07 -0500
I have 3 runs of 1/2 in Heliax, one rotor cable and a Steppir controller cable running through 4 elbows of 4" PVC all works fine. Admittedly, we used that cable slippery stuff and a bit of help from the crane to get the last run through it all.

I am sure other coax cables will provide a very adequate installation. I just wanted to have my entire antenna system as maintenance free for as long as possible and used the best material to accomplish this task.