[TowerTalk] Autotuner & Phasometer

Subject: [TowerTalk] Autotuner & Phasometer
From: doc <>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:32:17 -0500
I have a homebrew autotuner that includes a small device
labeled Ham Radio June 1990 Phasometer.

Google shows that Far Circuits offers a PC board for this
but I cannot find any details re. the autotuner.

It looks to be a pretty sophisticated device w/serial
connector, a pair of memory stacks, etc.

I'd like to figure out what it is before deciding to
keep it, sell it, or canibalize it for other projects.
I can provide pictures.

Any ideas?

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
A blessed and joy-filled New Year to all!

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Hallicrafters, Heathkit, Homebrew, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!