[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] insurance

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] insurance
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:45:26 -0500
List-post: <>
But the township in which I live does not require a building permit for amateur radio or radio/tv receiving towers/antennas under 70ft.

So where does that leave me? (I don't have a tower up yet.) Does that mean that the tower would *not* be considered an accessory structure?

Alan NV8A

On 12/29/04 10:53 am Jim Jarvis tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

In response to the thread about towers being covered....

The "standard" HO-3 form policy covers accessory structures.
These are typically thought to be garages and sheds, but include any accessory structure which required a building permit.
Thus, 'attachment' is not required.



See: for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather Stations", and lot's more. Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>