[TowerTalk] Towers and insujrance amounts

Subject: [TowerTalk] Towers and insujrance amounts
From: chris <>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:28:22 -0500
When I talked to my agent, I was told that the tower and its antennas were covered. Then she asked how much coverage to replace it all: materials and labor. When I told her,she put together a rider to cover it all. All in all the cost was minimal.
Chris, K4AY

In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.