[TowerTalk] Re: Oddity in digging a tower base

Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Oddity in digging a tower base
From: chris <>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:02:27 -0500
Let me clarify that this is a water line that I installed a few years ago to supply my yard faucets for my flower beds.

When I called the folks here (PUP) with the orange paint spray cans, the water lines were not marked. They marked power, telephone, cable, natural gas; but not the water. These are the ones who officially mark utilities.
Chris, K4AY

In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.