[TowerTalk] Re: Oddity in digging a tower base

Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Oddity in digging a tower base
From: chris <>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:09:27 -0500
The depth for footers is 12 inches here. I recalled the line was close, but not exactly where until I dug it out.

The tower will be bracketed to the back of the house. The water line had been installed along the back of the house just by happenstance to reach the next faucet location avoiding both the septic tank and the house.

I think that I will go back up the line to a convenient point and cap the line, and abandon this section. I can run another line to the yard faucet when I lay the water line to my new shop.

It was the dickens to dig the hole for the base today.
Chris, K4AY

In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.