[TowerTalk] climbing over 60

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] climbing over 60
From: "stormin" <>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:12:56 -0700
Mike et al,
Age here is 69 1/2.
I'm still climbing however my latest tower is only 65'. I usually forget
something so I end up climbing it at least twice a day. Keeps those knees
The advantage in getting old is poor eyesight, that way you are not
distracted by anything more than 3 feet away Hi. When I was young I used to
get vertigo by looking at the clouds.
I think you deserve a new belt, but why wait till you are 70?

73 Norm K0KUN

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.