Re: [TowerTalk] C4SXL 40M TVI

To: Towertalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C4SXL 40M TVI
From: Mike Rhodes <>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:27:16 -0500
On one TV, all TVs, your TV, the neighbor's TV, etc. ?

I have the C4SXL but also have cable so no probs here. Not all neighbors have cable though and they surely know where to find me...

Mike / W8DN

Richard Zalewski wrote:
Anyone out there with a C4SXL having problem with TVI, etc when on
40M.  I am pretty clean on 10-15-20 but on 40M even with low power
having problems.