[TowerTalk] KLM KT-34XA upgrade to KT-36XA

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM KT-34XA upgrade to KT-36XA
From: "Anton Iriawan" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:59:04 +0700

Hello All,
I am new comer of this mailing list and Sri if my question maybe has discussed
Here I would like to know the result after antenna KLM KT-34XA upgrade to
KT-36XA ?
I got a info from M2 Antenna Webside which available for upgrade kits.
what's advantage or maybe will increase F/B dB gain ? or etc .... ?
ur comments,info and suggestions much appreciated.
Tnx es 73, de Anton YB5QZ
Pekanbaru, central Sumatra.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.