[TowerTalk] Second Tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Second Tower
From: "Keith Dutson" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:45:46 -0600
A new tower will be going up soon at my QTH.  This will be the second of a
total of four planned for the future.  The existing tower is 150 feet
located about 20 feet from the shack window.  The new tower will be 130

What is the minimum recommended distance between towers?  I am thinking it
would be nice to hang an 80 meter dipole between the two towers.

Keith NM5G

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.