RE: [TowerTalk] RE: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 12

To: "C. Dwight Baker" <>,<>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] RE: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 12
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:15:30 -0500
If you look at Kevin's page, it appears that One Man Towers USA has
absolutely no relation to VK4VD - and that they ripped off his design.  If
that is true, then I do not blame Kevin for not supplying engineering
drawings, taking on liability for something that he had no control over -
especially in the litigious USA.

If you need engineering drawings, then hire a PE (Professional Engineer) to
provide those drawings and his "stamp".  It would probably cost more than
you paid for the tower....unless you have a friendly ham engineer - but make
sure that it is a Mechanical or Civil Engineer with a PE, and not a EE :).
Is this for an installation where the codes department requires the