[TowerTalk] Rotating Dipole

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotating Dipole
From: "Dick" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:49:04 -0500
I am in the process of putting up a full size rotating dipole for 40 meters..
I plan to later shorten it to a loaded 40 foot dipole...the ultimate goal is
to contruct a 2 element beam on 40...I need a source of loading coil core
forms that are about one inch diameter.  Also trying to decide if loading
the elements  or center loading the driven element woud be more efficient..
any ideas...Dick W4NTG

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.