[TowerTalk] insurance claims

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] insurance claims
From: "Jim Jarvis" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:53:03 -0500
Not to beat a dead horse,  but Chuck suggested taking guidance
from his (your) insurance agent.  Good advice, but maybe not

I DID that, in the Vermont circumstances I mentioned earlier, and was
directed to report the events, as I "could always withdraw the
claim."  having reported the events, to verify coverage limits,
then closed them out as comfortably below my deductible,  I later
found them logged as "claims-no payout".

My message was, and is, BE CAREFUL.

My next message is...seriously consider raising your deductible
to your personal threshold of pain.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.