[TowerTalk] OT about QSL.NET

Subject: [TowerTalk] OT about QSL.NET
From: dennis o'connor <>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 05:22:10 -0800
A few minutes ago I went to QSL.NET to take a peak at the 80/40 beam built by a VE6, after seeing a post about it... Now, Norton Internet Security is informing me that QSL.NET (or someone claiming to be them) is probing port address 80 on my computer trying to gain access... What is interesting is that they got past my Netgear firewall and Norton was forced to block them... Just a heads up to the gang...

Denny - k8do

Mailblocks - A Better Way to Do Email