Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12?
From: "R. Kevin Stover" <>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:30:27 -0600
Force12 seems to be a company trying to do too much with too few people.
They also seem to have shifted their design emphasis from high performance yagis to limited space/verticals.
I had considered an F12 beam for my tower/beam project this coming spring but after reading all of the complaints on the net about company communication I chose someone else. They aren't the company they were.

As for the Opti's they aren't $1K more expensive.
Yes, an Optibeam 16-3 is more expensive than an F12 C3S but it also has much greater performance.
If you compare the price of an 16-3 to something like an C31XR they're right in the neigborhood.

I didn't choose Optibeam either.

R. Kevin Stover, ACØH