Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:41:20 -0500
I have done no business at all with Champion Radio (and therefore have no reason to think either well or ill of the company), but that has certainly been no impediment to my participation here.

Alan NV8A

On 01/07/05 03:35 pm tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

If doing business with Champion is a condition of this list then ban me as well.