[TowerTalk] New tower web site has loads of informationwww.wirelessestim

Subject: [TowerTalk] New tower web site has loads of
From: "Dave Swainger" <>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:43:00 +0000
I visited a new tower web site, , that I saw mentioned on Tower-pro and can't believe the amount of information that the site contains. It has information on so many topics on towers and tower construction that I spent a couple of hours on it this morning and don't think I've even scratched the surface. It seems like it can provide the answers to a lot of questions on TT like tower insurance and other recent posts. It also has a forum, but the only drawback is that it doesn't accept ham radio topics. That's their loss.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! ht