[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Banashment and bashing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Banashment and bashing
From: "earl baillley" <earlbailley@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:44:21 -0800

While lots of the discussions have to do with BUYING SOMETHING, we're here to help with the decision. Anything else is outside the scope of TT.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN

I agree TT is for towers and ilk not a commercial venue. Steve answered half of the problems re the indicent. I think it incumbernt upon him to help resolve the problem one on one with the buyer and leave us here in our ignorance.

There should be no connection between one subject and the other. Steve has always treated me well and quickly providing useful materials difficult to find elsewhere. Is he a nice guy? I met hm and thought so, still do. Could he be on thee wrong end of this stick. Sure! But I'll bet
the outcome includes lots of gentlemanly behavior. as we seem to be talking more about posturing than fact finding.

Ordinarily I learn something from every TT. This was the unfortunate exception. My knowledge of ground radials numbers is as confused as before.

73 spelled out is Best Regards

Earl W7TK