Subject: [TowerTalk]
From: Dino Darling <>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 23:39:15 -0800
I would be more than happy to hunt this down. Please forward me the list of subscribers (or an admin logon to see the list) and i will get right on it.

It has been gone over and over,
Would take the list admin a lot of work to do it :-s
Send individual e-mails to Every list member and track which one
bounces it, it is probably
An alias or mail forward that is no longer used or some such :(