RE: [TowerTalk]

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk]
From: "Mike D." <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:50:20 -0600
> Not just you.  Every poster gets this.  One way to eliminate
> the faulty subscription is to filter the responder, but this
> listserv may not support filtering at that level.  Another
> way is to delete the subscriber list and require all
> subscribers to re-subscribe.  This has been done on other
> reflectors in the past to clean them up.

It would be simpler to eliminate subscriptions from e-mail forwarding
accounts (e.g.,,,, etc.). I administer
several lists using MAILMAN software, like this list. All of my lists
prohibit subscriptions from forwarding accounts.

73 de Mike, N9BOR

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking - Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.