Re: [TowerTalk]

To: 'towertalk' <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk]
From: Jan Erik Holm <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:18:34 +0100
Isn´t it possible just to remove geo888 from the
subscribers list?
Doesn´t seem high tech at all to me!

Keith Dutson wrote:

Not just you.  Every poster gets this.  One way to eliminate the faulty
subscription is to filter the responder, but this listserv may not support
filtering at that level.  Another way is to delete the subscriber list and
require all subscribers to re-subscribe.  This has been done on other
reflectors in the past to clean them up.

Keith NM5G