Re: [TowerTalk]

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:49:31 -0500
From: "J.P." <>
To: <>, "Dino Darling" <>

> No, it's not just you and it's been mentioned before.

> Apparently the people running the list just don't care.

OUCH! Of course we care. This email address is NOT a subscriber and hasn't been
for quite a while. As a 'trailing-edge technology' kind of guy, I don't have
any idea how to do anything about. At one point I think Pete, N4ZR, tracked it
down to a Brit ex-pat in Memphis or something like that.

Jim, AD1C (one of the sysgods), said he'd look into it if
someone would forward him the whole bounce email. If anyone can do something
about it, we'd all be very grateful. Tnx.

Steve     K7LXC

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.