Re: [TowerTalk] Source for RG6 Coax

To: "Tower Talk List" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for RG6 Coax
From: "Jim Brown" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:12:59 -0600
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:47:25 -0800, Michael Tope wrote:

>Any idea what a good quantity price is for each type of RG-6?

A year or two ago, I bought a 1,000 ft spool of RG6 direct from
Commscope. As I recall, it was about $110, including shipping from
NC to Chicago. What I bought was some very good quad-shield stuff
for running TV/FM around my house. It was a painless transaction --
they were quite well set up to sell on the web.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.