RE: [TowerTalk]

To: "'David Robbins K1TTT'" <>,<>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk]
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:54:27 -0500

The 12/1/2004 and 1/1/2005 mailings both triggered the RBL.  The
mailing list manager for notified the administrators
for all lists (I manage two lists) in the last week that
the monthly reminders were being disabled and requesting that we NOT
re-enable them for our lists.

I have just checked the defaults for both of my lists and "send
reminders" is off ... however, my own subscriptions to some of the
other lists still have reminders enabled.

   ... Joe, K4IK

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.