RE: [TowerTalk]

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk]
From: "Mike D." <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:14:58 -0600
Instead of getting 40 e-mail accounts you could simply append an address
with a key (e.g. to determine how it is being
propagated. Most servers ignore anything after a plus sign.

73 de Mike, N9BOR

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking - Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.