RE: [TowerTalk]

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk]
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:28:05 -0600
It would take less time to just purge the entire email list
and have all interested parties re-subscribe.  This thread is
getting long enough that I could re-subscribe in less time
than it takes to Delete all of these emails ABOUT the problem.

And I would be happy to do so, if getting rid of the DISCUSSION
about geo888 would go away.  The discussion is even more of
a pain than the bounce every time I post something.    ;-)