RE: [TowerTalk]

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk]
From: "Mike D." <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:44:59 -0600

I think you misread my posts. It is my opinion, any decisions regarding
TowerTalk is at the sole discretion of the list administrator and/or list

73 de Mike, N9BOR

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking - Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.