To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BANISHMENT
From: <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:53:41 -0000
He was able to re-subscribe and post his message.  Apparently that has now
changed so he cannot post any further - at least with that email address.
If the reason is really related to a Champion Radio dispute, it's just not
right.  I think the people that post topics that are in no way related to
towers or that verbally attack others are better candidates for banishment.

John KK9A

From: Bill Aycock <>

Another puzzler- if he was banned, how did he post to the list?

At 10:02 PM 1/7/2005 -0500, Tom Rauch wrote:

I'm mising something here. Why would behavior OFF any
reflector shouldn't have anything to do with access to the

I'm pretty sure Steve wouldn't do something like that unless
there was a huge misunderstanding.

73 Tom

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.