Re: [TowerTalk] BANISHMENT

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BANISHMENT
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:40:23 -0600
Individuals and companies that DO NOT treat a customer fairly
should be reported as a warning to other potential customers.

Individuals and companies that DO treat a customer fairly should
be reported as an incentive to other potential customers.

There is always (careful now) "two" sides to each story.  Both
sides need to be heard!  It is wrong to draw a conclusion based
on only one side.  However, if a 'large' number of customers
are having a problem with a company (i.e. Force 12), or are
receiving excellent service (i.e. Steppir) then anyone
deciding to place an order knows the pros and cons in doing so.

Every day the world is in a constant battle between good and evil.
Banishing someone because they are pointing out a problem is
giving in to the 'dark side'.  The internet can provide both
good customer information and outright false information.

I personally find that Hams are sometime cowards for not standing
up against injustice.  They just mumble and walk away.
IMO these internet lists should be a place to voice both the
good and the bad, and it would be nice to hear both sides.
And if you could care less then I remind you that your keyboard
has a delete key.

One of the world's greatest inventions is the mute button on the
TV remote - it cuts down on all the garbage coming my way.

Doug/VA5DX