Re: [TowerTalk] Banishment?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Banishment?
From: "R. Kevin Stover" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:30:37 -0600
Having read everything to date concerning this thread I have a few thoughts.

1. There is no way to be sure the original post and attached correspondence from K7LXC is genuine. There's now way to tell. I do think the silence from Steve is deafening though. It is exceptionally bad form to ban someone from the list because of a personal business deal gone bad.

2. As for any infringement of someones right to free speech, there is none. As long as this reflector is hosted on a privately owned and operated server the owners and their assigned admins can edit or delete any and all e-mail, as well as ban individuals from participation. If you come into my house and start saying and doing things I find objectionable I am within my rights to toss you out on your kaboose. Your right to free speech ends at my property line. Same thing applies to online BBS's and e-mail reflectors.

My .02

R. Kevin Stover, ACØH