RE: [TowerTalk] Banishment?

To: "'Bill Aycock'" <>,"'W4ZW'" <>, <>,"'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <>,"'\"Jerry Keller\"'" <>,"'\"TowerTalk\"'" <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Banishment?
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:05:07 -0500

> From: Bill Aycock []
> I would like to point out that this was NOT put on to the
> list by Steve. He only posted , recently, in response to
> MANY speculative bashes based on only one post from the
> "customer".
> Get real, here. Bill

"Get real," yourself.  This reached the reflector due to the
the banning of a formerly active reflector participant by
Steve.  The dispute did not reach the reflector until Steve
chose to ban the individual because of a private dispute.

In another post KE3Q says, completely erroneously:

> I think it was inappropriate for Cariello to bring this
> before us, taking advantage of Steve's largesse in hosting
> this reflector;"

Steve does not "host" this reflector - it is hosted by
Contesting.COM/ was
founded by the late Bill Fisher and supported by the amateur

Administering an online forum requires a light hand and a
thick skin.  It is completely inappropriate for a list
administrator to extract any personal retribution for an
activity that does not violate the "rules" of Contesting.COM
or the list.  As a list administrator I find it necessary,
at times, to hold my nose, swallow hard and allow posting
by users with whom I have had serious personal disagreements.

   ... Joe, K4IK

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.