RE: [TowerTalk] FT 240-61 Ferrite

To: "Rex Lint" <rex@lint.mv.com>, <op155342c@mail.telepac.pt>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] FT 240-61 Ferrite
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:27:59 -0800
At 08:17 AM 1/12/2005, Rex Lint wrote:
Part # O.D I.D lgt Material U Price US$
FT-240-61 2.40 inch 1.400 inch 0.500 inch 61 125 $9.00

http://www.amidoncorp.com/aai_cost_toroidal.htm

Amidon Inc.
240 Briggs Ave. Costa Mesa, California 92626 USA
Call Toll Free: 800-898-1883 Fax: 714-850-1163

I'm sure there are suppliers in Europe, too.

73,
Rex
K1HI

-
Does anyone has any idea where to buy this
FT 240-61 Ferrite, I hope I can get it in
Europe if not I'lle buy it in the USA.

Looking for a reply.

73 Jose CT1EEB

Amidon has been, shall we say, "less than wonderful" in the last few years. Their business orientation and primary marketing thrust has changed since the days when Amidon himself owned the place.

One might want to read through the thread (from this list) starting at:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2004-05/msg00258.html

One might want to buy directly from Fair-Rite or Micrometals or another of their distributors.

Here are all of Fair-Rite's distributors: http://www.fair-rite.com/support.htm

I don't see a distributor in Portugul, but there ones in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands.

Jim W6RMK