[TowerTalk] Two Tirbanders on One Tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] Two Tirbanders on One Tower
From: W3OA <>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:08:31 -0500
I have a Force 12 C-4E at the top of my tower, 60 feet, and a Cushcraft A3 that I want to put on the tower, fixed on South America. I will just be switching between the two, not using them together. My question is how close can I put the A3 to the C-4E without disrupting the pattern of the C-4E?

Tnx and 73 - Dick, W3OA