Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Conundrum

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Conundrum
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:56:31 -0500
I'll certainly drink to that, but I didn't want to throw that criticism into the mix too in the original message: I had to fire up IE (Yuk!) on the Windozzze machine to access that information at all.

Alan NV8A

On 01/14/05 04:24 pm K8RI on Tower Talk tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

They sure could use a web page designer though.
I can't read a thing in that left margin. It's text on top of text. they should have kept it simple to work in all browsers.