Re: [TowerTalk]

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk]
From: "Rick Bullon" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:03:09 +0000

----Original Message Follows---- From: "R. Kevin Stover" <> To: "Mike D." <> CC: Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:20:22 -0600

<<"The only practical solution is for the list administrator to unsubscribe
every known e-mail forwarding address and restrict future subscriptions from
those addresses.">>

Ditto that.

Years ago the computer hobbyist websites who host online BBS's quit accepting aliased or Hotmail/Yahoo addy's for registration purposes. It's cleaner and also allows the admin to trace any problems back to the real domain and user.

R. Kevin Stover, ACØH
Well I use a hotmail account for my email list and I have never had a problem or caused one that I know of. Also I have never gotten a bounced message from and I don't get attacked by worms or viruses either, because I never download the messages to my computer I read them on the Hotmail sever.
Now I will admit that there are people who use these web based email address for bad purposes but they do have there good uses.
just my 2 cents
73 Rick